Testimonials

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Sitges

Sitges is a coastal town about 40 minutes by train south of Barcelona. It's a popular resort area with apartments overlooking the Mediterranean Sea. On a whim, I went late to this beautiful city. I hope to return there once the influx of tourists leave and take more pictures.


Sitges Coastline, 2005

A blue sky, calm waters, and great weather.


Sitges, 2005
"A Moment of Bobbed Contemplation"

No sooner had I taken the coastline picture, I saw a man relaxing on a bench. His composed posture, I felt, captured the essence of this calming and peaceful day. His head kept bobbing up and down, and some strange noises came from his being. Unbeknownst to him, I managed to also record a movie of him. To bad the blog cannot show this feature.


Sitges, 2005, "Coastline Homes"

Along the coastline you see building after building with beautiful flowers.

Sitges, 2005, "Enough Said"

I just couldn't resist.


Sitges, 2005, "A Clean Wall"

Many of the walls are decorated with ceramic plaques. This one was a must, more so for what it says:

"Don't dirty the walls.
Cleanliness is an important sign of civilization."


This is my first attempt at uploading. I will be refining this site as I learn to use the "Hello" feature. Anyway, I am very excited to see how this whole blog will look ... so here goes ... publishing now!!

3 comments:

  1. From a random reader...interesting post! Keep up the writing and best of luck to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mona ... thank you for your most kind words of inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chica ... good luck on your spanish. The key to learning a language is not to study it but learn it as you did english, listening and speaking. Even if you have to make conversations with yourself. Use a tape recorder ... that helps a lot.Take care and good luck!

    ReplyDelete