Testimonials

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Feast of Sant Jordi, Day 1


Feast of Sant Jordi, 2006

Day 1

Each time about this year, comes the feast of Sant Jordi. I kind of got ahead of myself in the movie/video. I made the video a day earlier where I had hoped to show you the preparations for this important event.

However, that will be shown in the next movie/video. Sant Jordi runs the entire weekend and traditionally the man is given a book by the lady and she in turn receives a flower from him.

Kind of reminds me of Valentine's Day in the United States.

Sidebar: I notice that I am panning just a tad to fast in this movie/video and the previous one. But take a look anyway.

Oh, and here is a link that kind of summarizes what the Feast of Sant Jordi is all about.

Click HERE for a brief explanation of the holiday and click HERE for the movie/video.

No comments:

Post a Comment