Testimonials

Sunday, June 04, 2006

JUVE DESIGNS

Hecho en Espana


Click HERE to watch in Quicktime.
Click HERE to watch in the Real Media.


Ever try to buy a gift made in the country you are visiting and the label says MADE IN CHINA and you are not even in CHINA?!

Let me share with you a store called JUVE Designs in the barrio of San Gervasi, in Barcelona.

JUVE Designs has unique merchandise. Here are some samples:













Many gifts are Hecho in Espana, that is, MADE IN ESPANA. What a hoot!

Look at the video and meet Helena, Judith, Adela, mother, daughter and grandmother, respectively. They go out of their way to help you.

So, you will leave with a gift and an extra bonus: A smile!

Give them a try.

Disclaimer: JUVE Designs is not promoting their store.

I am!

3 comments:

  1. I went shopping for an electric coffee grinder in Barcelona - I deliberately avoided the German brands and took something that looked Spanish. When I looked closer at the package, I saw it was made in China :-(

    Whats's more, it turned out to be an Italian manufacturer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. With China now being such an economic competitor, I fear that more and more, businesses will be farming their labor to them.

    So, as time goes on, merchandise might just about be all labeled "made in china".

    What a pity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. indeterminacy,

    You really traveled back in time on my blog to see this post.

    I am happy.

    ReplyDelete