Testimonials

Saturday, November 21, 2015

Barcelona prepares for the Christmas holidays!

DSCN5669 pass de gracia xmas decor


Hard to believe that another year is coming to an end but,

Before the end can begin, lights have been hung on major streets. For that matter, just about EVERY street is decorated for the upcoming holidays.

How odd to see the decorations. The weather was warm and sunny; an odd contrast to the Midwest in the United States this time of year. I've always associated cold, frigid and snowy weather with the Christmas holidays.

I saw the decorations hovering over the street on November 06, 2015. The city prepares early. Personally, I can learn from the ajuntament of Barcelona. I could try to be more diligent and timely in my postings but alas, I'd hate to make that a resolution or resolve to making any promises to myself. My track record to ME is not so good.

Unlike me, I bet YOUR GOOD!!







No comments:

Post a Comment