Testimonials

Sunday, January 04, 2009

A Fine Line

Today, I searched high and low for this picture, taken a few years ago.

I remembered the simplicity and the juxtaposition of what was real and what was not.

Today, this day, personally, I am trying to understand the difference, for the line between the two has disappeared.


 Have you ever been the victim of a great love?

I have learned that there are different kinds of love … specifically love that nurtures, like the obvious, a mother to a child.

Then, there is passion disguised as love slowly tearing down what self-respect and pride you brought into a relationship, so that towards the end of your life, (if you are lucky and strong to have an end), you “abandon” the one you love to justifiably seek your own recovery and wish well the others healing.

We had the best of times and the worst of times. (Paraphrased from a Tale of Two Cities ... to make you proud!)

You have a tender part of my heart set aside and I will always love you.

2 comments:

  1. what a moving prose, Luna. It got me thinking ... reflecting.

    It's been a while since your last post. So, welcome back, and Happy New Year and all the best wishes in 2009 to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eki,

    Thanks for your good wishes and the best to you and your family, too.

    ReplyDelete