Testimonials

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Victim

She was an unwilling victim and he was her knight.

Simply written; the girl in the photo became a statistic.

The scene brought back memories of my high school graduation, way back when.

Victim

Plaça de la Seu, 2008

My aunt, too, was wounded by this prey. Those who sat around her became her victims.

No one who attended the ceremonies and sat in the sub-Saharan temperature of the non air-conditioned auditorium, in New York, was spared that day.

Aunt Anna subsequently found herself sitting alone.

What happened to this couple?

She suffered a similar indignity as my relative.

Pigeons!

Enough said.

 A Candid View of Everyday People View barcalunacy's A Candid View of Everyday People FLCKR photoset.

4 comments:

  1. I enjoyed the humor and final suspense when the actual criminal is revealed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:18 PM

    Hi, nice blog! I enjoyed the pigeon story. I've just recently moved to Barcelona from Ireland am really struggling to find half decent coffee. I know I am extremely fussy but even in Dirty Dublin you can get some world class coffee if you know where to go. However, I'm shocked at the poor levels of quality here in Barce. I think it's partly to do with that dreadful milk they use but also an evident lack of a coffee culture, which really surprises me as so many people drink it here. It reminds me how Dublin was 10 years ago.

    Can you recommend any places you've been to where the coffee has really impressed you?

    many thanks and keep blogging!
    Brian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ackworth,

    Your insight is as good as mine.

    Thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete