Testimonials

Saturday, January 09, 2010

As Good As I'll Ever Get

Truly, I like everything about this photo.

The way her body fits snugly on the bench curved like the letter 'y'.

As Good As I'll Ever Get

As Good As I'll Ever Get

Her big greenish bag and clunky but terribly comfortable shoes.

The shadows and light drape her body like a comforting hug.

She reminds most of all of Helen Hunt's scene when Greg Kinnear began drawing again.

Ah, you know ... one of Jack Nicholson's famous movie!

Can you guess?

But, I am curious.

What do you think, overall?

8 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:35 PM

    The shot is very clear and awesome..interesting shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. a beautiful person on a beautiful bench

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really have an eye for street candid moment like this, Luna. Yes, I share your opinion about the subject and the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Krisno,

    Thanks for the compliment and your input.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gerald,

    Ah .... you see what I see.

    Thanks for looking!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eki,

    Thank you! Thank you!

    I try and I want to convey good feelings and make smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great photos. Congratulations. Martin.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Martin,

    Thanks so much for your comment and for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete