Testimonials

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Lip Service

World! This is Safia, my grand-daughter, at exactly 3 months.

Yes, I know what you're thinking! I am tooo young to have children of children.

Lip Serice

Anyway, I want to think that she was looking at me with keen interest but I fear she was giving me the slip of her tongue.

Ah ... they start so early, don't they?

Aside Note: I have a great tip for you that I've learned the past many months since I've been back to the USA. If you want to improve your street photography, just photograph children.

They are quick, suffer from attention deficit disorder and unpredictable.

Your shoots will dramatically improve.

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:53 PM

    That's too funny! What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alex!

    Thank you so much for your nice comment and I am glad you like the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 導暑紀時

    Hey there! I think you've visited me many times, it's very hard for me to know if this is true.

    Your name is not exactly a dead give-a-way.

    So ... if you are writing good things, I thank you.

    If you are selling anything, PLEASE don't bother.

    ReplyDelete
  4. laurie,

    What a great surprise that you visited me and you didn't even have to pay a dime!

    Anyway, I am so glad that you liked this photo. As you can see, she is a new addition to the family and a very welcomed one indeed.

    Boy! I am so glad I am not the mother of these 3 little girls.

    I can enjoy them to the fullest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. GREAT SHOT, beautyful baby.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Carol,

    I am glad you see what I saw.

    Thank you for the comment!

    ReplyDelete