Testimonials

Monday, February 15, 2010

Personality Counts

I first saw him walking on the street a few blocks from where this photo was taken.

I saw only his back but he had a strut that would've put John Travolta to shame and I was interested.

So ... to my surprise and a smile on my face I found him, "singing" into a tin cup and oh, how I wished he would walk that walk.

Personality Counts

You would have liked him. He had an exuberant and electrifying personality that would make any street performer proud.

I love the street artists and got to know some of them pretty well in Barcelona.

A street-performers life is very hard and a little kindness (like a coin or two) in their direction wouldn't be a bad idea for either you or them.

I invite you to view my flickr photo gallery of the these special people who made my life a little bit richer.

 Barcelona’s Street Artists View barcalunacy's Barcelona’s Street Artists FLCKR photoset.

7 comments:

  1. wooow thanks for your friendly and lovely comment!! I really recommend a Single man!

    have a nice week,

    Alexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, yeeaah she is an amazing photographer,

    regrets,

    ReplyDelete
  3. what an expression, congrats about the photo, it's great

    ReplyDelete
  4. Un momento genial, una iluminación perfecta
    Abrazos

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alex,

    Your welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dsole,

    Thanks for the look and the nice comment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Johnny,

    I am glad you liked the photo.

    ReplyDelete