Testimonials

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Tapa i àpat

Folks! If you're looking for tapa meals and you happen to be in the barrio of gràcia walking on carrer Gran de Gràcia passing building #44 then YOU have to stop at the Tapa i àpat restaurant.

Let me tell you why!


Locals frequently dine there.

They know how to fry foods which can be a bit tricky.

The service is above par.

Menus are in different languages for the Catalan challenged.

You are special, even if you are a pesky tourist.

So ... all you have to do is order, smell the delicious aromas, eat and pay for the food.

I remember this cafe fondly.

But I warn you. I haven't been there in over a year and this is what I knew, for we were frequent customers. After all, I did shoot this photo to remember the place.

Give them a try and let me know what you think!

2 comments:

  1. I tried this restaurant, food is very good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Photo,
    y
    After the time I took this photo, the restaurant had changed owners.

    The food was still very good but I sort of questioned the decor.

    It wasn't fancy originally but it certainly had style.

    The patio was changed completely removing the outdoor feeling and that was to bad.

    Anway ... I hear the food is still good from a flickr friend.

    ReplyDelete