Testimonials

Tuesday, March 02, 2010

The Heart of Barcelona

Plaça Catalunya is in the center of downtown Barcelona.

The park is surrounded by restaurants galore, shopping stores up the kazoo, street artists extraordinaire and birds ... lots of birds!

The Heart of Barcelona

I love this area and I love the statue that you see.

So ... to my delight these 2 pretty ladies were sitting where they were.

And,

It was hard to know who was admiring whom!

Oh, yeah! And the suspenders added a certain touch, too.

 A Candid View of Everyday People View barcalunacy's A Candid View of Everyday People FLCKR photoset.

6 comments:

  1. I want to know ...what are they talking about? hahahha.....really nice shoot Luna :)
    Abrazos amiga querida!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this area too, so vibrant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A delightful shot of a city scene

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carina!

    What else could they be talking about?!

    The economy?

    I bet you it's about men.

    What do you say?

    luna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Photo Cache,

    So you've been to Barcelona, eh?

    I love Barcelona because it is a city that is manageable by foot and you get to see so many wonderful and interesting buildings and people.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gerald,

    Looks like you've been here and had a good time.

    Makes me feel real good.

    ReplyDelete