Testimonials

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Golden Point

How does one siesta in Barcelona?

Well, you bring your lawn chair, your pooch, relax

And , oh yes!

Golden Point

Be sure to wear a suit and tie.

Like my mom always said: "You never know who will be watching"!

FYI: How could I not resist taking his picture. Could you?

I wondered if I would ever see him again.

A few years passed by and we were bumping into each other here and there and everywhere.

He was ever so gracious to let me click away each time we met.

He was indeed as nice as he looked sleeping.

 A Candid View of Everyday People View barcalunacy's A Candid View of Everyday People FLCKR photoset.

10 comments:

  1. hahahhahaha...Excellent...i love your photos and the mood you create into the photo...I think I've told you.
    but....its incredible your point of view.
    I enjoy so much and everytime Im coming, I smile! :)

    Love and hugs from Buenos Aires, Luna my dear!

    Namaste/\

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect style. I almost missed the shaggy dog underneath but caught sight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cinek,

    I am soooo glad you liked the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Namaste!

    Thanks for stopping and commenting with such nice words.

    I am happy that you like the photos and the words and that both give you pleasure.

    Maybe your a little bit 'luna' like me, no?

    Hugs to you!!

    luna

    ReplyDelete
  5. The juxtapositioning of that sexy poster with the man sleeping is excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gerald,

    Nice compliment on the photo.

    Yeah ... it was too bad the dog didn't show up any better, but I liked the gentlemen and his position in relation to the poster

    And,

    I didn't want to get caught so ... the dog suffered.

    Oh, well ...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eki,

    Thanks so much for your great compliment.

    Lucky for me, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great capture! Excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nocturama

    Coming from you, your comment made my day!!

    ReplyDelete