Testimonials

Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Not a selfie!

Not a selfie! (see description)


Parts of me wishes this photo had ME in it ... but my time has come and gone.

So many things I would have done in my youth and probably dressing like them would not have been on my top ten list ... I was and still am (in my advanced years) having fun without the fuss.

Actually, I am rarely a window dresser photographer ... but the mannequins, the way they were dressed and posed reminded me of my one of my top ten photographers .... Joan Colom and the subjects he photographed.

Google Joan Colom and see if you agree with me ... one of the best "shoot from the hip photographers" there ever was ... in my opinion.

Still, as I sit here and write, I wouldn't have minded then and briefly, for a very short moment, to be one of them.

Oh my, do I dare ... but if Joan Colom ever reads this post, I would be honored to meet you!


No comments:

Post a Comment