Testimonials

Friday, September 30, 2016

Orange with a twist of confidence

Orange with a twist of confidence


La Rambla de Catalunya is a rambling street full of tourists, locals and the rest.

I try to find persons of interest to me that exude a unique style in dress, and behavior, just to name a few attributes.

But what I'm finding is that just about everyone is strange and that strange is the new normal ... and that is boring to me.

And, that the old normal is now the new strange ... and that I like.

For example, I see many women with redefined noses, breasts, and perfect WHITE teeth ... and that's okay by me ... but boring.

I seem to gravitate to the person who speaks with a whimsical lisp, crooked teeth, hair mussed, wears glasses, dresses casually and just down right earthy.

I feel the person in the photo is one of those people and I choose her!

No comments:

Post a Comment