Testimonials

Tuesday, November 08, 2016

Aerial views of la Plaça de Catalunya and surrounding landscape

Aerial views of la Plaça de Catalunya and surrounding landscape


Hey! Aerial shots of any city can be spectacular and Barcelona's la Plaça de Catalunya is without any doubt spectacular.

The city offers tours of the sky for some fee ... of which I have no clue nor any interest because, if you've been following my stories, I am TOTALLY afraid, no INSANELY afraid of heights.

So, how do I take photos of aerial views of the city .... I CHEAT!!

I head over to Cortes Ingles (a department store), go up 8 escalator flights, sit and have coffee at the bar you see.

After I finish the coffee and mini croissant I can be seen at one of the 2 windows (2 of many many windows) taking pictures.

And that is how I've conquered heights.

Yes, I've cheated but I got my "aerial" view and to me my photos are maybe a tad better than buying a postcard and I avoid anxiety.

What you don't see is the aroma of coffee and and the warmth of baked goods.

No comments:

Post a Comment