Testimonials

Monday, September 04, 2006

Fabricating Aluminum Ashtrays

Wow!!

Never thought that I would write about aluminum can ashtrays again, but, these two in the photo were serious about their business as you can see.

Barcelona, 2006

They were busy as little beavers, cutting, shaping and selling their wares.

But, they were not Isabel. Isabel was affable, amiable, and agreeable to me and to the others surrounding her.

Barcelona, 2005

See what I mean and click HERE to view Isabel in QuickTime.

And this is her finished product that I bought!

Barcelona, 2005

Note: I am so proud that over 300 others have seen this video.

Tips for vendors in general: a little smile goes a long, long way.

Enjoy!!


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

No comments:

Post a Comment