Testimonials

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Minimal Acoustic Band

In my travels through cities, I think the best part is its street artists.

Downtown Barcelona is where we found Minimal Acoustic Band that drew quite a crowd.



Barcelona, 2006

Click HERE to view in Quicktime.

I had a dickens of a time trying to get close to this group and was lucky enough to get a video and shoot some photos.

Later I had a chance to speak with Artur, a Catalan, who was kind enough to give me their web site address.

I was sort of disappointed that their site didn’t have more information on the musicians. Hopefully they will update their page with more stuff.

For anyone interested here it is:

http://mab.com.es/

Sometimes, the crowd is more entertaining than the entertainer.


Barcelona, 2006

What do you think?

Enjoy!!


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:39 PM

    I enjoy the music...feeling like a warm summer day here in cold north of germany :-)
    Bye sven

    ReplyDelete