Testimonials

Monday, February 12, 2007

Hanging Loose

These guys looked tough, intimidating and unapproachable and I was immediately intrigued. I liked the way they sat, as close friends do, but more so, I liked the way



their laughter softened their rough edges.

These seemingly rough guys were amused by an impish, little boy who was small for his age and standing up against those twice his size and bigger.



They liked his spunk and he liked their attention. All were hanging loose and having fun.

And then,



Yikes! When they noticed me I thought I was done-in-for.

But in the camera’s viewer I saw a wave, that friendly kind of wave (thank goodness) and I was delighted.

Enjoy!!

 People of Interest View barcalunacy's A Candid View of Everyday People FLCKR photoset.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, just a quick note to tell you the 3 photos are just Wonderful. I though they were looking a woman, but them, it was great to realize they were looking the boy. Very sweet

    ReplyDelete