Testimonials

Friday, February 23, 2007

plaça de Gal.la Placidia: Before the renovation

Today I found the only picture of our favorite park, la plaça de Gal.la Placidia, taken the summer of 2006, before the renovation.

I can’t picture that this is the ONLY photo I took. Maybe it’s the only shot I have right now in my possession. I better look some more in the next few days.

For now, the picture gives you a little idea of what I wrote YESTERDAY and in my previous post, Notice of a Rebirth.


Not just a park
plaça de Gal.la Placidia
Barcelona, 2006

Imagine! As you are looking at the park, literally cut the park in half and to your right and the street adjacent to the park now stands the temporary market de lliberbat.

You can also see people, a playground, fountains, plants, trees … ACTIVITY!

Sigh!

It’s gonna be a long 4 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment