Testimonials

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

plaça de Gal.la Placidia: Boo-Hoo for now.

As many of you know, I’ve been in the states for the past weeks visiting my family and will be returning shortly back to my beloved Barcelona.

Meanwhile, I found out yesterday the TEMPORARY market de Llibertat has officially opened.

The market is located on the street adjacent to plaça de Gal.la Placidia. Part of the plaça is also being used to house the market.

This past year was quite a sad one for us who love the park at the plaça. Because of renovation, the regulars who congregated there have gone somewhere else.

It was a park where BIG people came to unwind, the LITTLE people played on the seesaw and dogs EVERYWHERE, running back and forth in the doggie pens.

It was a park where I adjusted and re-adjusted my camera settings and where many people were kind enough to “tolerate” me as I took their photos.

So, last night I went through the pictures I shot of plaça de Gal.la Placidia when it was “normal”, when it was tranquil and when it was serene.

And today, I select the first of a series of photos of the people, the place, the pooches and the birds.

So be certain to search the tag placidia as the series of articles add up.


The Beauty Within
plaça de Gal.la Placidia, Barcelona, 2006

How fantastic it is to see the pregnant girl of today proud of her body. I had the idea that she was as beautiful as any world-class model and better.

How lucky their child will be to have such confident and relaxed parents. Their serene manner almost put ME to sleep.

Enjoy!


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:51 PM

    youth

    YOUTH MOTTECHOOD AND BEATY PERFECLLY ALL THE PHOTO SHOWS THE JOY OF LIVING OLIVA_XAFARDERA



















    YOUTH MOTTECHOOD AND BEATY PERFECLLY ALL THE PHOTO SHOWS THE NG









    y

    ReplyDelete