Testimonials

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Qwurky man escapes from painting

Slips in photos like typos in writing are springboards to magical impressions.

So it was with this photo.

I liked the bold colors painted on this storefront’s persiana and I wanted to add human interest to a somewhat sterile corner of this area.

My partner in crime was that human interest. He had moved in such an ethereal way that I knew instinctively I had the photo I wanted.


barrio de Gràcia, Barcelona, 2006

Before my very eyes, he seemed to melt out of the persiana and unto the sidewalk. What a dream!

To get this photo was not without work on my part.

You see, he was fascinated by his own “works of art” and completely oblivious to my “present needs”.


qwurky pose 1
barrio de Gràcia, Barcelona, 2006

I am grateful for the very top photo, and the following pictures show his qwurky posed poses


qwurky, pose #2
barrio de Gràcia, Barcelona, 2006

that illustrate my endurance. HA!


qwurky, pose #3
barrio de Gràcia, Barcelona, 2006

Oh, the patience and tolerance I have.

Like a child, I had a difficult time keeping him in tow.


qwurky, pose #4
barrio de Gràcia, Barcelona, 2006

See what I mean?

Enjoy!

 People of Interest View qwurky and others in barcalunacy's People of Interest FLCKR photoset.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.






















 People of Interest View qwurky and others in barcalunacy's People of Interest FLCKR photoset.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:54 PM

    COMO SIEMPRE, BUENISIMAS LAS FOTOS
    Y LAS IDEAS
    TOTI

    ReplyDelete