Testimonials

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

07_07_07

Seven photos here depict moments in one day in Barcelona, Spain.

Steppin' out
Barcelona, 2007

People from all over the world were asked to contribute.

Surprises await
Barcelona, 2007

I was lucky and honored to be invited to a FLICKR group of the same title of this post.

Barcelona traveler's
Barcelona, 2007

There's talk of selected photos to be bound in some kind of book with proceeds going to UNICEF.

Dazed and confused?
Barcelona, 2007

Neat idea.

Modeled to imperfection
Barcelona, 2007

Here were the group's rules:

"This is a group I have set up in advance. I'd like you to join this group and on the seventh of July this year (07/07/07) I'd like you to take seven photographs and post them to the group. I'm looking to get people to post from all around the world. Hope to see your photographs on 07/07/07."

Wishing and hoping
Barcelona, 2007

We have until July 16th to post, so I am sort of ahead of the game.

Swept under the shadows
Barcelona, 2007

If you're curious take a lot at what others did just by clicking on this link:

www.flickr.com/groups/07_07_07/

I hope you get a chance to view.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

No comments:

Post a Comment