Testimonials

Monday, July 26, 2010

Emily

She was fun, tender and a great worker. She always greeted me with a hug y tenia una sonrisa que me encanta or a smile that enchanted me.

Now what fast-food restaurant do you go to where the worker embraces you?

Emily

She knew what I liked to eat and drink and always had my meal ready to perfection by the time I had to pay.

I loved the bocadillo con queso y bacon ... which is a bacon and cheese sandwich.

She left the restaurant for good to pursue a new line of work a year before I arrived back to the states.

She was Emily and I wish her, her new marriage and baby well if she ever googles this blog.

Hasta luego, Emily!

 People of Interest People of Interest FLCKR photoset.


2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:05 AM

    I think she's great...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Krisno,

    I am so glad you like the photo.

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete