Testimonials

Thursday, July 08, 2010

Hope, fear or just plain tired

I took this photo from inside a steamy restaurant in a favorite plaça of mine.

It was dark with only florescent lighting illuminating the area

Contemplating whether to chose a diet coke with ice or a diet coke without ice (life is so challenging), I saw this lady walking and just about to sit down.

Hope, fear or just plain tired

I got my camera ready, she sat, I took a few shots and here we are.

I photo shopped for contrast and that's it. I wanted to keep the ambiance of the moment. I chose not to crop to show her aloneness in a big space.

I hope you like the picture and that the photo evokes feelings and emotions for you as it did with me.

 A Candid View of Everyday People View barcalunacy's A Candid View of Everyday People FLCKR photoset.

No comments:

Post a Comment