Testimonials

Saturday, July 10, 2010

How to tell if he's just that into you

When I was 19, a fella named Joe took me to dinner on our first date and like all young girls, I was a nervous wreck.

I dreamed of numerous forks and spoons set on the table and would I know which one to use.

I dreamed of over eating, ordering the most expensive meal, and missing the food in my mouth.

How I wished I could be calm and serene like this couple.

How to tell if he's just that into you

They were soooo into one another.

They were at Plaça Gal-la Placidia, a cute park in the barrio de Gràcia.

They sat there for a long moment quietly talking and seriously looking into each others arm pits and their own., completely oblivious of me or anyone else at the park.

I don't know what kind of relationship they had but to me the moment was beautiful.

Caring, sharing and communicating is how I defined the picture.

We should all be so lucky!

 A Candid View of Everyday People View barcalunacy's A Candid View of Everyday People FLCKR photoset.

No comments:

Post a Comment