Testimonials

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

She pleases me

It's been a long time since I heard this style of jazz in Barcelona and in particular a distinct musical voice.

I scurried quickly for I had to see if it was THEM ... the New Orleans Ragamuffins.

She pleases me

I wrote a post about the group in 2006. Here's the link:

barcalunacy.blogspot.com/2006/10/barcelonas-own-ragtime-b...

But, alas, they were not THEM.

The fella on the right facing you is or was a member of that band and it's his unusual voice with a distinct megaphone nasality that I remember.

I don't know anything of this group other than they played well.

So well, in fact,

As I was taking a photo a girl passed smiling, dancing, swaying and walking all the while on a mobile phone.

She pleased me.

No comments:

Post a Comment