Testimonials

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Her face doesn't matter.






I had not seen her face but she surely caught my eye for her stance was confident and while unassuming was assuming.

Very rarely does a woman attract my attention but I've learned through the eyes of the camera and more an awareness of my  immortality to appreciate ALL that is around me.

She was alone with long auburn hair spiraling down her shoulders and back.

Her legs looked like a never ending tube of toothpaste squirted into stiletto heels so pointy that hopefully she had the very ever high heels registered as a dangerous weapon.

I clicked a few photos of her more to see how the new adjustments I made on my camera appealed to my taste. A bit saturated and something I would have to fix at a later time. I didn't want to lose her.

She walked past me and slowly began turning. I realized she was taking selfies of herself, pouting her voluptuous lips in that way I see actresses do after a new round of collagen injections. Interesting, I thought, but not exceptionally exciting or different to post or even care. I realized her face just didn't matter.

And then I knew what I liked about her.

Can you guess?

It was the curvature of her body, truly shaped like an hour glass. I really liked the way she moved her body and she did too.

She is a woman and proud. And I like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment