Testimonials

Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Out of the box

Out of the box, barcalunacy


She's red ... that's what I notice.

The day is after 5 pm and the sky is slightly overcast. We're walking down Passeig de Gràcia and I'm thinking that for shooting photos, this is going to be a dull day.

As I cross the street, my eyes perceive some bits of outstanding color. And, there she is.

I like the way she is sitting, I like the way the skirt drapes over her legs.

She has a complete unawareness of anyone or anything around her, (I wonder why)

And the color RED on her clothing KNOCKS my eyes out of their sockets. She's so RED!!!!

I did hardly any processing ... just a bit of cropping and I increased the exposure just a tad,

And the rest of the photo was out of the box (the camera).

No comments:

Post a Comment