Testimonials

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

The Belle is Wringing is being revisited

The Belle is Wringing is being revisited


I've been going through my photos I've posted and I came across one of my favorite shots.

She was at my favorite plaça, a plaça I sadly don't seem to frequent anymore.

But, the few times I'm there, I think of her.

She should be in her early twenties now. She could be in college, married with a child, or running for government office.

Many of the children are no longer children.

But come to think of it, I, who was then, am not the same now.

Are you?

Do YOU have any favorite photos of yours? Let me know I'd love to share them on my blog.
______________________________________

Original POST:

... I could drink ice-cold gazpacho and have sugary lemonade.

I could delight in water balloon fights and be a victim of modern warfare.

This is what happened to the little girl in the green dress. Some lads sprayed not only her but also any child that passed by with the Banzai ....

To read the entire post click on the link below:

barcalunacy.blogspot.com/2008/08/belle-is-wringing.html


No comments:

Post a Comment