Testimonials

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Barcelona Streets Artists Playing the Dulcimer

Original Post: August 21, 2005

Okay, okay ... so I lied about taking a break. I just might do it anyway!

I decided to republish this post from about a year ago. It has been viewed over 200 times and I thought some people might enjoy viewing it again.

Since the original post, I have gotten to be sort of an "expert" on compression. Whew!

This video has been compressed again at a different rate and your viewing with Quicktime should take a lot less longer than the original video.

Enjoy!



Click HERE to watch the Quicktime Video.

The Barcelona street artists in this video are playing a wonderful song on the dulcimer. See if you recognize it!

The location of this particular duo is on carre de Santa Lucia in the Gothic Quarter.

Also, this is my first time videoblogging. I had a dickens of a time getting the hang of compressing a video.

Let me know how I did and if you enjoyed it.

Thanks

Here goes!!!!

 Barcelona’s Street Artists View the dulcimer street artists in barcalunacy's Barcelona’s Street Artists FLCKR photoset.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

No comments:

Post a Comment