Testimonials

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Catalunya’s carrer de Joan Blanques y Congost, 2006

Placed 3th in the Best Decorated Street category at the Festa Major de Gràcia, 2006.

I Love what was done.

My Konica Minolta Dimage Z2 loves it also.

I find vivid colors and shadows irresistible and on carre Joan Blanques y Congost, colors and shadows were everywhere.



carre de Joan Blanques y Congost Barcelona, 2006

The vecinos (neighbors) took great care in decorating their street, and you can feel it.
Even I, a grown-up, enjoyed this wonderful display.
There are times when I’m at a loss for words, and this, being one of those times, is when I hope my photos will speak for me.

Click on the link below to view more photos.
 Catalunya’s carre de Joan Blanques y Congost, 2006View barcalunacy's Catalunya’s carre de Joan Blanques y Congost, 2006 FLICKR photoset.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment