Testimonials

Sunday, November 26, 2006

My Shadow’s Light

My follow shadows me or is it me following my shadow?

Shadows follow us everywhere even on cloudy days when you can’t even see it.


My Shadow's Light, Barcelona, 2006

If you make light of a shadow it disappears … so I won’t make light of my shadow.

(The autumn sun in Barcelona is fantastic especially this day. Shadows are long, and sharp, and fun.)


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

2 comments:

  1. Luna:

    I really recomend to you the exihibition " Centelles les vides d´ un fotograf" its just fanatstic. I thought you might be interested.

    Palau de la Virreina, La rambla 99

    Greetings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oliva

    I thank you for your advice and will certainly go to Palau de la Virreina to view the "Centelles les vides d'un fotograf" at your suggestion.

    I wish you well this holiday season and thank you for your comment.

    Regards,
    Luna

    ReplyDelete