Testimonials

Friday, November 10, 2006

The Primping Imp

This shot taught me serendipity can happen to me. Everything is right in an extraordinary way.

As I watched him intensely, I saw the entertainer concentrate with INTENSITY far greater than mine, applying his make-up.

At least he is better at cosmetic application than me and I've probably been carrying out this procedure since well before he was born.

The Primping Imp

Align CenterThe Primping Imp

I didn't get an opportunity to know him better this time but I will the next.

Sort of looks like Edward Scissorhands and, so much so, that if he tells me he is not, I would be SHOCKED.

An aside comment: Please come back in the next few days, I have something to say about the street artists and the general public's treatment of them.

 Barcelona’s Street Artists View the Primping Imp in barcalunacy's Barcelona’s Street Artists FLCKR photoset.

1 comment:

  1. lA DURA LUCHA POR LA SUBSISTENCIA..
    EXCELENTE FOTOGRAFIA COMO YA NOS TENES ACOSTUMBRADOS

    ReplyDelete