Testimonials

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Support your local kiosk!

Poor girl had absolutely no customers for the 10 or 15 minutes I stood waiting for a friend.

She was surrounded by soda, ice cream and candy.


These treats, filled with a boatful of Vitamin A, B, C and SUGAR didn’t make a dent on her bored grin.

I ordered my coke, bought some edible treats and I left with a smile on both our faces.

Enjoy!!

 A Candid View of Everyday People View barcalunacy's A Candid View of Everyday People FLCKR photoset.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

2 comments:

  1. What a stunning phrase that is: "She was surrounded by soda, ice cream and candy." I wish I'd written it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My "stunning phrase" as you so nicely wrote made my day, TOTALLY!

    Thanks so much for your commenting and looking at my blog.

    I am truly honored.

    For now, I live with a wireless internet connection that just doesn't like me.

    I say this for I have not replied to your comments as promptly as I should have.

    Luna

    ReplyDelete