Testimonials

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Clothes of many colors

She sat there totally motionless for the time I saw her.

Her clothes of many colors drew me to her.

I couldn’t resist and took 2 photos of her.

Gran de Gràcia
Barcelona, 2007

As I left, I looked back and decided to return and give her some change.

I nudged her, not once but twice.

I opened her hands and the coins dropped in.

Leaving, I turned again.

But,

She never looked up.

 A Candid View of Everyday People View barcalunacy's A Candid View of Everyday People FLCKR photoset.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:06 AM

    a very touching image but your words cut like a knife.... great post:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:43 AM

    LUNA, LOS AGUJEROS EN LAS SUELAS DE LOS ZAPATOS SON UN MIRADOR PARA BUSCAR MONEDAS EN EL SUELO...
    TOTI

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shot. Looks like a painting.
    By the way, now that I see the label. What about the 18-200 lens? Don't worry, I am just curious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pieter,

    Thank you for your post.

    I was delighted that my words conveyed emotions.

    I am also sorry for the delay in my response.

    Luna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Toti,
    Jajaja!

    Me gusta mucho lo que dices y es possible que sea la verdad.

    Para mi, estoy buscando una falda como ella pero no tengo suerte ahora.

    Hasta luego,
    Luna

    ReplyDelete