Testimonials

Monday, May 28, 2007

He only had eyes for me!

Not having great internet connection this past many weeks, has given me the opportunity to go through my few thousand photos.

Oh! How I can’t seem to part with not a one. I bet YOU don’t have that problem.

I came across this photo. Some of you may recognize him.

Barcelona, 2007

Now, normally I would have thrown it away. I didn’t like its slight blur, fuzzy focus and unsharpness.

But, there’s a real, good story here and I hope you follow me.

Sometimes I’ve been asked if I’ve ever gotten myself in trouble when taking people’s photos.

I can honestly say for sure that more often NO than yes is my answer.

Take this man for instance.

He and his companions were passing Cortes Ingles, just a few feet from where you catch the bus to go to the airport.

Our eyes locked, stocked and barreled from the moment we saw each other to the moment he disappeared from my view.

He knew what I was doing and I knew he knew but I wasn’t quick on the draw with the camera and he wasn’t about to stop, pause and pose.

He went on his way, and I called it a day.

Or did we?

There is a beginning and to read further click on the post called “The answer is on the tip of his tongue”.

Enjoy!!

 People of Interest View barcalunacy's A Candid View of Everyday People FLCKR photoset.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

No comments:

Post a Comment