Testimonials

Thursday, May 03, 2007

STOP! wondering

About 10 months ago, I took this photo through the window of bus 92.

Ten months later to this day, I’m still looking at the picture, wondering why there was a stop sign on her hip and a cell phone to her ear.

I was intrigued by what appeared to me to be her indifference. She showed no interest nor did she show concern for anyone passing by her.


STOP wondering
Barcelona, 2006

Was she taking her morning break?

Did she not like her job?

No!!

TODAY, for the very first time, I realized that her stop sign was a purse!

I never said I had fashion sense but, at least for now,

I can put this picture away and,

I can STOP wondering.

Enjoy!!

 A Candid View of Everyday People View barcalunacy's A Candid View of Everyday People FLCKR photoset.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

5 comments:

  1. I really love your style of photography - at least I think we're on the same wavelength - they're all photos I wish I'd taken. I'll be back here to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!

    First thank you for your comments.

    Your words made me feel real great.

    By unbelievable coincidence I had from time to time, way back when, looked at your blog.

    And,

    When I saw you comment on mine I couldn't believe my eyes.

    Today I saw the work you've done and I still see the same wonderful quality of YOUR photos and YOUR and descriptive writings.

    I will keep in touch.

    Regards,
    Luna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the compliment. I'm very happy you like my stories (the photos at indeterminacy are all from other people, found randomly in the Internet).

    I'm wondering if you found my secret Barcelona blog? It's not listed in my profile (vivalabarca.blogspot.com) - I can't imagine these photos could make such a great impression on anyone - it's a completely unfiltered non-photoshopped collection, the worst along with the best. When I see your photos here, I wish I had a digital SLR camera.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Correction: I looked up your camera and see that it's not an SLR - in fact my camera has the same optical zoom as yours. But when I saw the quality of your results I was convinced this was the SLR class. I still have a long way to go with my digital photography.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmmm ... but I do have an SLR camera.

    10 megapixels Nikon d80.

    I also use konica minolta slr.

    Now ... about your blog.

    I can't for the life of me remember when I saw your "stuff".

    I've been pulling my hear out trying to figure it all out.

    Anyway, no matter. Time has a funny way of enlightening the brain. So, maybe it will come to me.

    Thank so much for the posts.

    I have been appreciating your comments.

    ReplyDelete