Testimonials

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Give this fella a rose. Please!!

I forgot to upload the most important photos of all.

On Sant Jordi day, men of all ages purchased beautiful floral arrangements down to the simplest one rose.

I saw the sprint in their walk and anticipation in their eyes.

But the fellow in this photo was sad, almost to the point of tears.



I imagined all sorts of things. You probably can, too.

But,

Maybe the rose was on its journey to someone's hand, putting a smile on their face and arms around his shoulders.

This post concludes the Sant Jordi of 2007 series.

Enjoy!!

 Sant Jordi Memories of 2007 View barcalunacy's Sant Jordi of 2007 FLCKR photoset.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:25 PM

    Luna, no te mostraria un afoto mia porque me harias un análisis tan particular como el de esta imagen
    ja ja ja
    toti

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love some of the photographs on this page. Specially the giraffe, the lady with famous sardine sculpture, the faces of people and that lady bended over in a funny pose over at the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eres tu?

    Oh, no.

    Aren't there good psychiatrists where you are?

    I hope someone hugged you and that you are now feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carlos,

    Gee! Wow!! You did your homework.

    Thanks for your comments. I did have a streak of luck and I am very grateful.

    Thanks for looking at the photos.

    You made my day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a fun custom. I also love the idea of the ladies giving the fellows a book. Especially since I like to read.

    ReplyDelete