Testimonials

Monday, April 16, 2007

The answer is on the tip of his tongue

I first saw him at la plaça de Catalunya and I found his face interesting in a fun way.

But the shot didn’t come out very good. He and his party continued walking and we moved on to la Puerta del Angel on our way with no clear destination in mind.

While at la Puerta del Angel I saw a man whose posture and deliberation caught my curiosity. His concentration had such intensity.



It was HIM! The man I first saw at la plaça de Catalunya.

What luck, I thought to myself.

He and his companions were taking photos of one another on their mobile phones. And photo taking was obviously a serious business for him.

His concentration took on an art form all of its own.

What a face! What a tongue!

And the rest is history.

 People of Interest View barcalunacy's A Candid View of Everyday People FLCKR photoset.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

No comments:

Post a Comment