Testimonials

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Man withstands exile from pesty-razzi!

La Puerta del Angel is in the center of Barcelona with upscale stores, lots and lots of restaurants and cafés, small outdoor stalls and people -- many, many people.

In the middle of what I’ve described, my eye caught one person in a sea of many humans.

The yellow beret man walked proud and swift but not swiftly enough for my companion who was faster on shooting the camera than Annie Oakley was with her gun.

Lucho
Barcelona, 2007

Someone had cautioned the yellow hatted man of his picture being taken and he caught my companion in the act. Luckily, for me, their cautious meeting with one another gave me the opportunity to take my very own photo.


Lucho
Barcelona, 2007

The ice was broken and we enthusiastically introduced and explained ourselves and once he realized we were crazy and fun he posed and he seemed to have fun.

Who is Lucho? I have no idea.

What does he do in real life? I have no idea. But here's his card.


Lucho's business card
Barcelona, 2007

He does come from Barcelona, is Catalan, and “crazy fun".

Our kind of guy!

Enjoy!!

 People of Interest View Lucho and others in barcalunacy's People of Interest FLCKR photoset.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

No comments:

Post a Comment