Testimonials

Saturday, April 21, 2007

Synchronized surprise

I’m struggling to find the words to write about this photo and for the life of me I can’t figure out why.

So I will tell you that I took this picture from inside the famous el autobus 92.

I liked the look of the man with the blue hat and shirt and that PIPE!!

They were chit-chatting when in unison their heads turned in one direction.

Synchronized surprise
Barcelona, 2007

I was intrigued but there was no way I could see what was attracting their attention.

Shoot! I wanted to know.

Nosey! Who me?

The bus began to move and the sun shined casting shadows and lights everywhere.

I was pleased then to take the picture.

I was more pleased when I looked later to see the eyes of the man seated and of the handsome gent with the blue hat and shirt and that PIPE with a look that might have said: now I’ve seen it all.

And I wondered. Is there a time in our lives when surprises don’t surprise us anymore?

Probably, I guess, when we stop looking.

No?

 People of Interest View barcalunacy's A Candid View of Everyday People FLCKR photoset.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

No comments:

Post a Comment