Testimonials

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Thursday is hair day at la playa Bogatell

She’s not curvaceous in that Marilyn Monroe way.

She’s not nude like most of the non-male genders you see on the sandy beach.

Neither is she dressed in any fancy attire that would make you run to the nearest store to buy. But she was comfy.

She’s a girl, just a plain girl that I knew if we met we could be friends.

She walked straight to the water, bent down and wet her hair.

la playa Bogatell
Barcelona, 2007

She got up, squeezed it and did the same twice more.

At first I couldn’t believe my luck. While my companion was looking for the GIRL with the global top (you know what I mean) I was searching for the EVERYDAY girl.

And there she was bending, smiling and just having a great time.

Enjoy!!

 People of Interest View barcalunacy's A Candid View of Everyday People FLCKR photoset.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:55 PM

    brrrrrrrrrr¡¡¡¡ sort que no fa gaire fred ja.

    ReplyDelete