Testimonials

Monday, April 02, 2007

Picture in Picture

On the corner of Passeig de Gràcia and to the right of Gaudi’s Casa Batllo, was a building undergoing renovation.

You don’t see any ugly scaffolding because the entire edifice was blanketed with a cloth of many colors.

So, for your viewing pleasure, and much easier than writing, I show you what I call a picture in a picture photo.


Passeig de Gràcia
Barcelona, 2006

You can see the enormity of the display and its vibrant, pulsating and candy-like colors.

Fun! Eh?

 Barcelona's Buildings of Interest View barcalunacy's Barcelona's Buidlings of Interest FLCKR photoset.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

3 comments:

  1. Luna, estupenda foto!!!! Te asomas a esas ventanas de tanto en tanto?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toti

    How wonderful to hear from you.

    I am glad you liked the photo.

    Your appreciation of my photos does my ego wonders.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Toti

    Where is your blog?

    I tried looking for it but I can't find it.

    ReplyDelete