Testimonials

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The BEST Pink Hair

I did a head-turn when I saw this young girl for, at that particular moment, her appearance stood out like no other.

Actually, truth be told, it was her hair.

The BEST Pink Hair

The BEST Pink Hair

I had never seen such well defined color and like many others of you, I have seen many shades of hair and then some shades of shades.

She's part of a young, talented rock-group and she's the drummer. I bet you guessed correctly, no?

P.S. As I wrote this post, I considered having a "Best Pink Hair Contest".

Stay tuned and come back for more details.

See ya!

9 comments:

  1. I focus on her face. She is a really pretty girl:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ical,

    Without a doubt, I have to agree with you completely.

    Regards,

    luna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photo.

    What I particularly like is the contrast between the very pale but fresh loking skin and the pink hair. Bright and fresh image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Bob for you comment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. who said Barby was out of fashion.cold not really miss A flamingo in the middle of the rooks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nile ... you see beauty where others might miss.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous10:34 PM

    I like that *___* y so cute but i want to know who is her? *_*

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think she has a great style, actually I like getting out with this kind of woman because they're usually crazy and inhibited, that's perfect because I know I can say her whatever thing I want and she'll give it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can I use that photo for my blog if I give credits?

    ReplyDelete