Testimonials

Wednesday, August 05, 2009

My Take of an Architectural Masterpiece

Imagine yourself sitting on a rooftop, in your very own piso, (apartment) with a clear view of Antoni Gaudi's architectural masterpiece, La Sagrada Familia.

My Take of an Architectural Masterpiece
My Take of an Architectural Masterpiece

The young couple on the right are those lucky people who can view it any time of the day or night.

So, I guess I did take a more original photo than I thought, a topic I wrote in the post Sometimes the Face Doesn't Matter.

Oh, and the happy couple?

They're still happy.

Note: Every subject here deliberately posed!

 A Candid View of Everyday People View barcalunacy's Architecture FLCKR photoset.

4 comments:

  1. Ical,

    Thank you for noticing. I didn't think anyone would suspect my purposeful composition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:36 PM

    Amazing pick Luna, the lady is the real stand out in thisApartments in Barcelona

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous,

    Thanks, I think?

    ReplyDelete