Testimonials

Monday, August 03, 2009

Would You? Could You?

The photo is not exceptional in "street photography" terms but she caught my attention because she first reminded me of Bridget Bardot (remember her) and she had those voluminous lips.

Would You? Could You?

Would You? Could You?

I remember thinking, if she was born with them, G-d bless her. If she had them treated, give me the name of her doctor.

But! I will never (I shouldn't ever say never, right?) get my labios treated.

More often than not, I've seen such horrific results from collagen therapy.

Geez! Just, look at some of the movie stars with their lips flapping in the wind.

And they can afford the best!

Anyway, her posture, look and dress stood out and I liked it.

Do YOU?

 A Candid View of Everyday People View barcalunacy's A Candid View of Everyday People FLCKR photoset.

No comments:

Post a Comment