Testimonials

Monday, August 03, 2009

Sometimes the Face Doesn't Matter

There have been so many MANY pictures taken of Gaudi's Sagrada Familia that I figure I would have to scale it all by myself to get a photo with a different perspective that would captivate the world.

And!

With my love of heights, I don't think that's going to happen any too soon.

So ... what to do. It was a beautiful day and pesky tourists were everywhere.

I resorted to taking "another" photo of the cathedral when ...

Sometime the Face Doesn't Matter

Sometimes the Face Doesn't Matter

There she was!!

She stood out from the crowd in her bright clothing on this chilly day, absorbed in her magazine, completely oblivious to her surroundings.

When I took this photo, I thought her style didn't make sense.

But!

It did and most of all, it was fun.

She showed her individuality and creativity and those qualities I liked.

 A Candid View of Everyday People View barcalunacy's A Candid View of Everyday People FLCKR photoset.

No comments:

Post a Comment