Testimonials

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Update on Vanessa

Today I received a most welcome and heartwarming email from Vanessa.

I originally wrote about Vanessa in my post titled: A warm human being among others who are cold through and through. You can read it and view some pictures of her HERE.

I store my photos in FLICKR. Vanessa has been viewed many times and 2 of her photos have been selected as someone’s favorite.

I am posting her email and you can feel her excitement. It appears that life is looking up for Vanessa.

Grácias Luna! Las fotos me encantan, are lovely, you
are so lovely! Next Monday it´s my last day working
there, I´d found a better job, free mornings and much
more well paid, more time to do what I want and I must
to do,do-be do-be do, one video whith my friend about
work, my work, Irina´s work ( the younger of the
"three sisters",d´A. Thèkhov )Before I Work in Ramblas
I made a short video of one minut whith him about one
actrees desemployed locking for a job in one festival
of cinema...at the end we can see her working selling
the ticktets for the cinema, and two weeks latter I
get this job in the Ramblas, funny dont you
think?,everything it´s so magic! (you can see it-and
ear it-in www.youtube.com and writte "Actriz en paro"
in Search)...sorry for my horrible english, i´ll
learn.Thank you!,tanks for your shot of
light!-Vanessa-

Anyway, you can access her YOUTUBE video HERE!

We wish Vanessa well.

 People of Interest View Vanessa and others in barcalunacy's People of Interest FLCKR photoset.

1 comment:

  1. LUNA, ERES UNA EXTRAORDINARIA RETRATISTA...CAPTAS EL ALMA DEL FOTOGRAFIADO...

    ReplyDelete