Testimonials

Friday, December 01, 2006

An Open Letter to Gabriel and Elsa

We met you early part of October. My companion and I saw you and your wife enjoying the sounds of jazz being played by the New Orleans Ragamuffins.

We talked, laughed and genuinely had a nice time with the both of you.



After awhile, (I felt you thought us nice, friendly and SAFE), you allowed us to photograph you both.



We exchanged some personal information (which I misplaced) and then you were gone.

Well, time passed and I’ve been hither and yon all the while desperately trying to find a way to communicate with you both especially when you posted a wonderful compliment and asked a question.

Ah! But the comment area in my blog does not show your email address unless you write it and thus I could not reply an answer to your question.

Anyway, if you read this, email me. My address is: barçalunacy@yahoo.com/

I hope you and Elsa enjoy the pictures!

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Hasta luego,

Luna

 People of Interest View Gabriel and Elsa and others in barcalunacy's People of Interest FLCKR photoset.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

No comments:

Post a Comment