Testimonials

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

No Guns Allowed


It's a sad commentary that stores in a United States major city and its suburbs are now posting NO HANDGUN signs in their entry doors.

You see, a particular state allows for the carrying of a concealed weapon for those over 21 years of age who have passed a 16 hour training course.

Anyhow, are there reasons you should own firearms? Read this one and laugh:  Simply About Guns posts 5 points about why you should own and carry a firearm.The points are self-defense, protect others, protect your country, have fun, bond with your family. Wow! I laughed so hard at this one, I almost shot my wad!

I've been inspired! Imagine this great slogan ... not great but THE BEST I EVER HEARD OR COULD EVER EVEN IMAGINE! Family fun is with a gun!


No comments:

Post a Comment